Monday 19 January 2015

Poncho Ta ta ta tata ta DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH


Hello Lovelies

I hop you are all well and enjoying better weather than we are here?? Rain, wind, rain, wind..you get the picture...does not make for pleasant school runs, if there is such a thing..

Anyway I just wanted to show you my poncho!!  I love it, love it, love it..it was really quick and easy to make....I wish I had not used a bigger hook for the neck as I would of preferred it tighter, but, all in all I am chuffed...want to have a look then?






That last picture doesn't really do it's colours justice, but the light here is awful, but I am sure you get the idea and you will no doubt see me wearing it about the place soon....I have done quite a lot more rows than the pattern suggests, just because I like my poncho's longer..that's just the way I roll!!!!

Bye for now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. oooo lovely and snuggly :) I made a cowl this weekend, hoping to post about it later if I can get decent photos, the light is abysmal most of the time round mine too.
    Kill I

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Kill I" is code for "Jillxx" apparently. Stupid phone.
    JILL XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Niki, wow your poncho is just lovely, gorgeous colours and looks snuggly too.
    I hope it is admired A LOT around and about your day.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to read my blog, I love to see your comments, they really make my day.....I promise I do read them all and respond as much as possible and time allows xxxx