Monday 21 July 2014

Washcloths.....



I think, I really think that hubby may finally of decided on a new laptop....I have a whole list of things I need to do..tax return, blogging, shopping..some exciting, some not.

In the meantime, it has been far to sunny to work on my granny stripe so I have moved on to some smaller projects......washcloths and granny squares to be precise!! Photos to follow...lots of baking, New healthy dinner recipes, so easy to eat more fruit and veg in hot weather :)

Only one more day at school, can't wait to spend some time with my little ones, fingers crossed for dry weather, lots of parks and picnics and outdoorsy fun!!

So until next time, I'm really hoping it will be with pictures, happy hooking, baking, crafting and creating.

xxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait for your photos! You have done really well to keep blogging despite the technical difficulties :) I do hope you will get your priorities right and post the bloggy pics ahead of the tax return ....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to read my blog, I love to see your comments, they really make my day.....I promise I do read them all and respond as much as possible and time allows xxxx