Wednesday 23 April 2014

Recently.....




Hello lovelies

I thought I would start you off with a few cakes to whet your appetite!!

During the Easter holidays we had a few day trips out...including RHS Wisley in Surrey, it is an amazing garden and hot house.  The day we arrived it was lovely and sunny, albeit a bit windy and chilly in the shade, but, we didn't care as we arrived picnics at the ready.  As we were meandering around we also discovered that they were holding a tulip festival and the displays were no less than stunning.....I can't tell you the names but I'll share some of my favourites, the little petals shimmering in the breeze and the glorious colours...made me realise why my crochet always works better for me if it is bright and cheerful, just like the flower display ;o)
Little J and A had a fab time, lots of open space to play and run around, outdoor woodland playground and a couple of very willing grown ups to join in the fun, an easter egg hunt and a big pot of ice cream and mini egg tiffin to round off the trip..in fact, what was there not to like??




Making teepees


Coffee and a crochet break





Gorgeous tulips




Ta-daaaaah
My finished blanket, still needs blocking, but, done and I love it


The snow trees in my road, nearly over but really wanted to catch them

Thank you so much for joining me, take care and talk soon xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to read my blog, I love to see your comments, they really make my day.....I promise I do read them all and respond as much as possible and time allows xxxx