Saturday 22 February 2014

Saturday Afternoons.....

It's been a busy baking couple of hours here.....chocolate tiffin, cookies, granola and muffins....I would attach photos, but, I haven't worked out how to do it yet :/    the little ones are happy cutting, sticking and colouring, a brief respite in an otherwise loud and troublesome day.  I'm just about to make a big caffetierre of coffee (French vanilla) strong and black, sit back have a slice of Tiffin and indulge in a little Saturday afternoon hooky time :) I have some giant grannies to join together, by then I might even be able to add the photo!!!......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to read my blog, I love to see your comments, they really make my day.....I promise I do read them all and respond as much as possible and time allows xxxx